Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Letter to Arti. RE: Burning Man


Thanks man!!! I'm in Budapest!!!

Waiting in the hotel room before the show. We might get rained out, as it's pissing cats and hounds here- thunder and lightning as well.
B-day was WICKED Italian food last night!
Apparantly Matt and Christina are here in Budapest, but I can't find 'em!
I also got thrown in a pool at the club- camera, phone and all....
I'll have pics soon- just not any from my camera (RIP).

So yeah- For Burning man...I'm with you, and would like to include my tight homies. I'm gonna give you a list- you'll know most of 'em. email's are in case you're doing any kind of organization for this new camp. I can't wait to be a part of it! It's hard for me to organize from here, so maybe a mass email would be great.



Me
Jesse
Craig
arti
yes (might not due to school)
trance
Ben (roommate, if he can)
Dorian (My brother in Detroit- maybe)
Ryan (doubt it, but we may kidnap him)


That's all I can think of for now. I know I'm there for sure, even If I drive and sleep in the Acura. Might pitch in and do the truck thing like in the past, unless I roll solo.
Things I (we) might need to know- when are you going up? where will you be? theme for the camp (Red Light, I'm assuming).

Cheers mate!
-UD

LISBON PORTUGAL


GREECE


NORWAY


BARCELONA



BAND JACKET FROM A FAN



PRIVATE JET



ISTANBUL TURKEY



Istanbul girls. What did I draw?



BELGRADE SERBIA


BUDAPEST HUNGARY
(this is where I eventually got thrown in the pool, b-day style)



Miss Y'all, Man




-Uriah
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Jul 31, 2006, at 10:46 PM, Arturo Everitt wrote:

Que pasa Chico,

Happy Birthday!!!!

What part of the world you celebrating in?

Are you going to Burningman? and are you camping with my New camp or with Declan, Dougie & the rest of the old clan?

The new camp is called, (drum roll please) The Red Light District (R.L.D.)

Here are pix from the debut of the R.L.D. at an event called Elysium. Needless to say there was complete debauchery in effect.

http://web.mac.com/turois/iWeb/2006/Elysium%20P.1.html


Happy Birthday
; )
Turo



Arturo Everitt Photography ... www.thephotographymachine.com



4 Comments:

At 7:19 PM, Blogger Uriah said...

Burningman.com will tell all, but you need to be there first hand. The first thing is that you can't pigeon hole it to any other type of event. It is a city of 30,000 or so people- so whatever your fancy you can find and enjoy- kids welcome too. Not a bit of corporate sponsorship or advertising anywhere. HUGE art installations. NOTHING (save ice & perhaps coffee) is bought or sold there and there is not ONE ONCE of trash left behind- not even a cig butt! Leave no Trace! Try THAT, 'love' parade! http://www.uriahduffy.com/BM_2002/index.htm

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Ana B. said...

BURNING MAN! GREAT PARTYTIME MAN! I HOPE YOU WILL BLOG IT! :)

HAVE NICE TIME THE REST OF THIS WEEK...AND FINALY YOU WILL BE HOME...
HOME SWEET HOME...:)

TAKE CARE!
LOVE - ANA

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger selçuk said...

Istanbul girls. What did I draw?

i think you draw good things to girls shoulders!:) and you did not draw anything on my shoulder! ( i was the man with white ws shirt!:)) i got your photo while you were taking this photo. i will send it to you next week!
you were all great in istanbul!
take care,and love from turkey!

selcuk

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger nouseforaname said...

Too funny, I go looking for Whitesnake to bag on some losers and I come across this. Awesome, I must say awesome. I worship the God, I call David Coverdale!! Gotta come by and check out the blog- me= past groupie turned photographer turned writer and celebrity cartoonist. Funny, stuff- I just found out Tawny and I dated the same guy at the same time- yeah it is nearly 20 years later but hell- that is still messed up. Enjoy your tour- you need to bring it to the states..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home