Tuesday, June 13, 2006

3 days off... past pics.

I know- It's been a while since the last post! And pics too! It just takes too long, but I swear more are coming! Just not now- I gotta maximise my time here and see the sights- tourist style! Goin to the beach. Ciao for now...
-U

Here's some pics for now...

Oberhausen, Germany


Duomo in Milano


Shilo, Sebatian, Timothy


Shilo and dad in Kensington Gardens


UD and DA in Holland

In Germany with Eddie Jackson (Queensryche), Ross Valory (Journey), UD

Whitesnake power tablet array usurping bandwidth

Hangin' loose

Adrian Joined us for a tune







Milano

Milano

UD kicks it with Rudy Sarzo and Reb Beach in Holland

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Ana B. said...

Hey -U!...Nice to see you with new post and pic here...I visit your blog every day but I was very buzy these days and I couldn't write here...I like the new pic very much...I hope u have great time in Spain...sunny days...beautiful people...good food...and great places...I hope you rock them good!!!....Take care and have fun...:)

Ana

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger Uriah said...

Oh Cindy... I'd only touch a PC if someone PAID me! In fact that's what they used to do in my previous job as a ccomputer consultant! There was little or no work fixing macs because they work! (Sorry- I used to be pretty vigilant about Mac vs. PC. I could go on- even these days. Now I just see them as tools and everyone's got their preference).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home