Friday, August 11, 2006

Home Safe!

Current mood: Gleaning!

Smiling to myself in North Beach, San Francisco! The day is SOOO gorgeous and sunny. North Beach is the Italian part of town, with plenty of top-notch restaurants to choose from. It's 2pm- I made it home safely (after a LOOOONG day) and drove my car here today. I'm in the trattoria having chilled white wine with a Mista salad and the Rigatoni Bolognese is on it's way! Next to me is the laptop, and no less than 4 cell phones- don't ask. I'm setting up one of them, the Treo 700p, to replace my trashed Treo 650. Anyways... I'm soooo happy to be back. I've already been to the bank, and I'll go to the car wash next to wash my little reliable racer. It's an '88, but whoops butt! And it's mine. The tarmac at London Heathrow seems so long ago. Somehow they let my Bushmills through in my luggage. Sweet.
My heart is definatly here in San Francisco.

-U

Flyin in 2 days to Honolulu! awwww yeah.

4 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Blogger Ana B. said...

Uriah, you sound very happy! It's nice to read you..your words are full with happiness...:)
I want to thank you for all your time that you give to us here to read and be informed for almost everithing in this tour...I hope that you will continue to write to us here what's happening with you and some other stuffs...I whish you a great vecation and have a lot of fun...I going tomoroow on vecation tooo...finaly! ;)

Stay in good...take care...and have great time!
Love...kisses...hugs...Ana

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Uriah said...

Thanks all! It's great to have you here and know Someone is reading this shite!
-U

ps. Hawaii is not a vacation- it's Back to work! Another arena show!
http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:BMoKmWOCrBIJ:starbulletin.com/features/+lyrics+born+black+eyed+peas+honolulu&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1&client=safari

(last 3 paragraphs are about the band I'll be with)

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger nouseforaname said...

so enough about you, is David Coverdale single? Care to hook a sister up? He is on my cheat list, I figure I gotta take advantage of this while I am still somewhat cute... So Uriah? What is the skinny, yo???

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for a just perfect show in Sweden on June 10. That was THE summer memory of 2006!
I was right in the front. First time a I saw Whitesnake was in May 1981 when they played at Gota Lejon in Stochholm. I was only 14 at the time.
Tell David Coverdale hello and that he meant the most to me and all my friends during my teenage time. You played great bass during the show this summer.
Thanks again!
Johan Romin, TV-producer in Stockholm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home